PROCESS MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS
Process manufacturing defined by Manufacturing that involves the combination of supplies or raw substance and ingredients according to formulas or recipes, rather than the assembly of discrete parts through mechanical processes.
The goods are produced in bulk quantities and usually homogeneous in nature, and the production usually requires thermal or chemical conversion, such as with heat, time or pressure. The product created with process manufacturing typically cannot be disassembled to its constituent parts.
- Key Points of Process Manufacturing
- Formula Based (Chemical, Food, Rubber, Paper, Plastic, Steel Products)
- Results defined by Yield
- Tracking by Lot
- QC Control critical for process control
- Multiple Unit of Measure and Conversion
- Raw Material/ Recycle Material Usage and Loss tracking by Percentage and /or Factor
- Manufacturing process management (batch/continuous)
- Capacity requirements planning (CRP) and Master production schedule (MPS)
- Mixed-mode manufacturing process planning
- Forward/backward scheduling based on your priority
- Stock status, shelf-life management and expiry tracking to ensure quality across your supply chain
- Replenishment and inter-site transfers
The ability to translate such requirements by industry is the critical success factor for process manufacturing. Due to the nature of process manufacturing, a high degree of process automation and between production machines are essential. Knowing where and when is the domain knowledge of Advance Infosys and determines the success of the project.
Ready to Talk?
DO YOU HAVE A BIG IDEA WE CAN HELP WITH?