the Next Level of Microsoft ERP System
Transform business process automation and people productivity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the Microsoft Cloud.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution which enables customers to upgrade from their entry-level accounting software or legacy ERP system to one single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales and customer service.
Redefine your business operational systems
Key Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
1) Bring your systems and processes together
- Unify your business from finance, operations to sales and marketing.
- Easily integrate to applications like payroll, banking apps and etc.
- Access information, internal operation and make effective decision via desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
2) Streamline quote to cash, all within Office 365
- Shorten the time from prepare quotation, process orders to submit invoices without leaving Outlook.
- Use Office 365 tools (eg. Word, Excel, Outlook and etc) to connect with colleagues and customers.
3) Automate and secure your processes
- Improve productivity and get more done with easy-to-create workflows, audit trails, and enterprise-level security.
- Secure purchasing, credit authorization, and vendor payment processes with pre-defined alerts and approval workflows.
1) Get an end-to-end view
- Connect your data across all departments to get an accurate end-to-end view of your business.
- All data stays up to date, so you can spot trends, prevent issues, and deliver great customer experiences.
2) Sell smarter and improve customer service
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs), inventory, sales, and order status.
- Easily track ongoing sales performance and leverage actionable insights to focus on potential customers.
- Gain overview of service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
3) Guide employees to optimal outcomes
- Inventory prediction avoids shortages and lost sales.
- Sales forecasts automates production plans generation and create purchase orders.
- Manage payment with built-in recommendations feature to avoid overdue penalties.
- Manage budgets and monitor progress with real-time data.
1) Tailor to your needs
- Customize and adapt applications to support your unique business needs.
2) Add industry or business extensions
- Leverage pre-built applications to cost effectively extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to fit your industry or business needs.
- Compose new applications and extend existing business processes.
3) Be ready for growth
- Start with what you need and grow at your own pace to run your entire business in the cloud.
- Easily import data from other solutions using data migration wizards and assisted setup.
- Get contextual guidance with in-product tutorials, when and where you need it.
Get a complimentary consultation to start your digital transformation journey with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.