Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications hosted in the Microsoft Cloud. Developed on common data model, Microsoft Dynamics 365 unifies Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities into function-specific business applications such as sales, marketing, customer service, field service, project service automation, financials and operations. Configurable mobile apps and workflows further accelerate your digital transformation to meet the changing needs of your business.
Capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Prioritize sales leads based on revenue potential. Keep track of all customer interactions and get guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Accelerate the quote to cash process. Act quickly on sales-related inquiries, manage service requests, and process payments—all from within Outlook
- Gain a comprehensive overview of your service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and accelerate case resolution.
- Create, manage, and track customer projects using timesheets along with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities. Develop, modify, and control budgets to ensure project profitability.
- Manage resource levels by planning capacity and sales. Track invoicing for customers against planned costs on orders and quotes.
- Make effective decisions with real-time insight on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics
- Use sales forecasts and expected stock-outs to automatically generate production plans and create purchase orders.
- Get a holistic view of inventory for efficient order fulfilment. Track every item transaction and movement by setting up bins based on warehouse layout and storage unit dimensions.
- Calculate and optimize manufacturing capacity and resources to improve production schedules and meet customer demands.
Ready to Talk?
DO YOU HAVE A BIG IDEA WE CAN HELP WITH?